2008/2009 SEMESTER 1 MID-TERM TEST
PLG1101 PALEMBANG LANGUAGE 1
3 October 2008
8:30 pm to 9:15 pm
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
- This test consists of 5 Multiple Choices Questions and 5 Fill in The Blank Questions.
- This is OPEN BOOK examination. You may refer to any websites, books, or whatever.
- You have 45 minutes to answer all the questions
- Answer all 5 questions. 1 mark for each correct answer. No penalty for wrong answers.
- There are 5 choices (A, B, C, D, E) for each question.
- Read the question carefully and decide which choice is the most appropriate answer.
- Answer all 5 questions. 2 mark for each correct answer.
- The marking is based on the coherence and type of words used.
- Only type the spelling used in http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahasa_palembang
- No double words. For repetation use '-' e.g. katek-katek.
Follow this link to start the test: http://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=plg1101-sem1-20082009
If link is broken, report me immediately. Good luck for the test